Friday, January 1, 2010

The Very Hungry Teenager Beginning!


Dear Fellow Bloggers,
I have never written a blog before, so be easy on me.
I was inspired to write a blog of my own after watching the film Julie & Julia, but I'm not going to be cooking through a famous cookbook, instead I will be taking you all through my experience of Tucker Shaw's 'Everything I Ate-A Year In The Life of My Mouth'. If you haven't looked through it, Tucker takes a picture of everything he eats everyday and provides the date, time, what it is, and where it came from. And to remind everyone, I'm not trying to say I came up with this idea, and it is not mine at all, I am just merely challenging myself with the challenge Mr. Shaw completed!
Thank you if you are reading this, and I hope you will continue to follow along!

Just a note: I will be posting my food pictures at the end of each day at night...not sure what time. Whatever time I happen to go to bed. :] Oh! And I'm excluding taking pictures of water by itself because I drink about 6 cups a day at random times. I hope that's alright with everyone! hehe :3

7 comments: