Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day Thirty-One: Sunday, January 31st, 2010

Yay! My last post for the month of January! ^ ^
Here is my e-mail again: hungryteenager@yahoo.com :]




Mini donuts. Lemonade. 11:08am. At church.




Chicken Panini. Chips. Sweet Tea. 12:53pm. At Jason's Deli with the Fam.




Caesar Salad. 12:53pm. At Jason's Deli with the Fam.




Leftover Panini. Chips. 1:59pm. At home from Jason's Deli.




Baked beans with hotdog. Corn muffin. (that pink blur is my dad's hand XD) 4:40pm. At home.



Popcorn. 8:37pm. (half asleep XP)

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have had more than one doughnut XD those things are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to bed early??? No late night snack??
    Glad you got caught up with the blog. I was wondering if you had given up...

    ReplyDelete