Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day Fifteen: Friday, January 15th, 2010

Hey! I've noticed some views on this blog that aren't from me! ^ ^ I'm going to try to catch up on my blogging tonight! I'm typing up the 15th and it's the 19th right now ^^''



Chicken nuggets. French fries. 12:46pm. At home from Wendy's.




Cheetos. 3:51pm. At Sarah's house.




Green tea. 3:56pm. At Sarah's house.




Whipped cream. 3:56pm. At Sarah's house.




Whipped cream. 4:10pm. At Sarah's house.




Nachos. 6:23pm. At Tijuana Flats with Sarah, other Mom (Sarah's Mom), and Gary.




Whipped cream. 7:12pm. At Sarah's house.




Leftover nachos. 8:15pm. At Sarah's house from Tijuana Flats.



Strawberries. 9:49pm. At Sarah's house.

2 comments:

  1. Man, those Tijuana Flatts nachos are making me HUNGRY! XD and I love how you captured the strawberries ^.^
    -Sarah Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! O.O I want some more!
    Aw, thank you! ^ ^

    ReplyDelete