Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day Two: Saturday, January 2nd, 2010

Well, I made it to my second day! ^ ^ I'm a little disappointed since I don't have many views, and most of them are from me, but hey! I just started this yesterday! :D
Anyway, here you go!




Okay, before I get to the food, I want to tell you about my special cup. I know this is going to sound silly, but this a cup in my house that no one else uses but me because when I was little my Mema (grandma) had a set of cups that I thought if you licked the fruit on the cups they would have flavouring like Willy Wonka's lickable wallpaper. XD So, this is from one of my childhood memories, and this is the last cup from the set, so I'm very careful with it. You'll see it frequently in my photos! :}




Oh! One more thing! I just wanted to let you know that these are my two dogs, Molly (to the left), and Raven (to the right), who watch me constantly when I'm at the table eating. Okay, now on to the food! XD





Toast with butter. Cranberry juice. 10:12am. At home.




Grilled cheese. Fritos with onion dip. Water. 1:22pm. At home.




Jumbalaya. 5:20pm. At home. (It tasted a lot better than it looks XD)





Ferrero Rocher Chocolate. 7:25pm. At home.




Popcorn. 8:55pm. At home.

6 comments:

  1. If anyone has any questions or anything, feel free to e-mail me at the following address:

    hungryteenager@yahoo.com

    ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ferrero Rocher- a little piece of heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really ate that whole bowl of popcorn? Man! XD
    - Sarah Emily (The Master of Disaster <3)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, yes! ^ ^ yum!

    Haha, yeeeeah XD heh....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool - I thought I was the one eating all the Ferro Roche's LOL

    ReplyDelete