Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day Five: Tuesday, January 5th, 2010

Almost a full week! ^ ^ I hope everyone isn't getting too bored with this! XD
I don't eat very healthy at all....heh....XD





Toast with butter. Green apple pieces. 7:12am. At home.




Potato chips. Water. 10:34am. At home.




Fruit snacks. 10:47am. At home.




Fritos. Hot Pocket. Cranberry juice. 11:55am.




Toblerone chocolate. 12:18pm. At home.





Oriental ramen. Hot Pocket. Cranberry juice. 4:28pm. At home.




Hershey Chocolate. 5:34pm. At home.




Assorted popcorn. 6:35pm. At home.




Fruit snacks. Mini cheddar rice cakes. Hot Pocket. 8:26pm. At home.




Cranberry juice. 8:59pm. At home.

2 comments:

  1. Girl! You eat a lot of hot pockets! How are you not dead yet? XD
    - Sarah Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea! I just ate one for breakfast! They're addicting! XDD haha, you sound like me with the "girl!" thing XD

    ReplyDelete