Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day Twelve: Tuesday, January 12th, 2010

Hello all my people who are following me on this interesting journey! Hard to believe it's almost been two weeks already! XD Taking a picture before I eat something has almost become second nature now. ^ ^ I hope everyone isn't getting too bored! :D




Toast. Apple chunks. Over-easy egg. (my first one ever I'll have you know! XD) 10:39am. At home.




Hotpocket. 1:06pm. At home.




Goldfish crackers. 2:06pm. At home.



Celery with dip. 3:18pm. At home.




M&M's. 3:27pm. At home.




Refried spaghetti. 4:44pm. At home.




Reese's Cluster. 3:51pm. At home.




Peanut butter sandwich. 5:10pm. At home.




Mini rice cakes. Gummies. 6:06pm. At home.




Invisible Walnuts from Sarah. 8:44pm. At home.



Goldfish. Mini rice cakes. Granola bar. Blueberry poptart. Fruit nuggets. PB crackers. 8:52pm. At home.

2 comments: