Monday, January 11, 2010

Day Nine: Saturday, January 9th, 2010

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting my blog up lately...if anyone even looks at this to notice....XD don't worry, I haven't forgotten to take pictures of my food, I've just been a little busy! ^ ^





Shrimp Ramen. Green tea. 12:38pm. At Sarah's house with Sarah! (and for the rest of these so I don't have to type it out every time! XD)




Hot Chocolate. 4:15pm.




Croutons. 4:20pm.




Mixed nuts. 4:20pm.




Un-mixed nuts. 4:37pm.




Chili taco. 6:56pm.




Smartfood popcorn. 12:23am.




Fish. 12:57am.




Green tea. 1:05am.




Mixed nuts. 1:05am.

3 comments:

  1. Mixed nuts/unmixed nuts - LMAO!!!
    Good to see you are getting your veggies! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, you eat a lot of nuts over here! XD
    - Sarah Emily

    ReplyDelete