Monday, January 4, 2010

Day Four: Monday, January 4th, 2010

I noticed I ate a lot more snacks then I should have yesterday! XD But today I didn't eat as much as I usually do. At least I'm keeping up with this so far! It's been pretty difficult, and I'll admit I've pretty much almost forgot to take a picture at times, but I'm only human. ^ ^





Special K out o' the box. 10:28am. At Sarah's house.




Piece of raw broccoli. 2:46pm. At Sarah's house. And Sarah holding the broccoli.





Chili with chicken and rice. Biscuit. 2:46pm. Courtesy of Sarah's Mom at Sarah's house. :]





Cheddar cheese mini rice cakes. 3:44pm. At home.




Sloppy Joe. 4:46pm. At home.





Cup O' Milk. 5:09. At home.




Fritos. String cheese. 6:45pm. At home with Hello Kitty.

5 comments:

  1. I love mini rice cakes! (o^^o) yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! I was just about to go to bed, then I was like, oh snap! The food thing! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD I was gonna remind you on the chat, but I figured you'd remember XD haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sloppy Joes were always my favorite as a kid - they are best washed down with chocolate milk, but since I am really trying hard to loose weight this year, I passed on the thought LOL

    ReplyDelete